Location: Virginia, United States of America
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Airspace Mobility Solutions, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Manager - Logistics to join Thales. The Customer Service Manager can be based at any Thales US location. This position will support a new Government Radar contract. Objectives of this position include the creation, review and editing of Logistics related CDRL deliverables to the prime contractor and FAA and to coordinate the planning/setup of the logistics system for the program.
- Must be able to create logistics related contract deliverables such as Integrated Support Plans (ISPs) and Logistics Management Information (LMI) documentation
- Responsible for performing logistics support analysis (LSA); maintenance planning and support; obsolescence management and disposition of system elements
- Responsible for managing the operations and maintenance activities and personnel of large, complex computer based information systems and hardware solutions
- Responsible for performing failure modes and effects analysis and provisioning analysis
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or engineering discipline and four (4) years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in FAA and/or DoD logistics planning
- Prior logistics experience on FAA hardware contracts strongly preferred
- Familiarity with FAA sparing and depot philosophy on prior hardware contracts strongly preferred
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.