Location: Tubize, Belgium
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales Belgium SA, Belgium competence center of Thales, is a company located on 2 sites, one in Tubize (near Brussels) and the other one in Herstal (near Liège). Thales Belgium, which employs more than 230 collaborators, is specialized in the design, development and supply of critical information systems for customers in the sectors of Defense, Security (including Cyber), Transport and Aerospace.
For its activities, Thales Belgium SA (Tubize site) is looking for a:
As Ethical Hacker, you enforce the CyberLab. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and maintain security testing plans for the CyberLab;
- Develop and maintain network topology inside the CyberLab;
- External vulnerability or pentest mission at customer side;
- Provide trainings.
The CyberLab is a training platform aiming to develop skills to defend systems and organizations against cyber-attacks. The CyberLab is also able to reproduce information and industrial systems from the simplest to the most complicated in order to analyse their resistance to attacks. The CyberLab is finally used to evaluate Cybersecurity products and solutions.
The Ethical Hacker is developing key expertise and related services in different areas, such as:
- Developing and proposing new realistic ethical attack scenarios;
- Proposing and designing new network topology to support attack scenario;
- Acting as a source of direction, training, and guidance for less experienced staff;
- Researching on Cyber Threat and keep up to date;
- Malware analytic;
- Vulnerabilities assessment in customer environment;
- Conducting Training session.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and any IT related fields;
- Very good command of English. French and/or Dutch is a plus.
Knowledge and background
- Previous working experience (+3 years) as a Penetration Testing Expert;
- Blue team experience or knowledge, SIEM knowledge (Qradar, Splunk);
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Anti-DDOS, IDS, Advanced Malware Protection, Logical network segmentation, EDR, NGFW, Threat Intel;
- Applicable knowledge of Windows client/server, Unix/Linux systems, VMware/Xen;
- Expertise in all aspects of security disciplines: Information security, software development, vulnerability assessments, threat analysis, incident response, threat modeling, security intelligence and forensic investigations;
- Knowledge of scripting language is a plus;
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Good communication, presentation and public speaking skills;
- Certification is an asset (CEH,OSCP, GCIA, …);
- Passion for technologies, continuing education, innovative and creative;
- Be force of proposition for improvement of the CyberLab;
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and leadership
- Versatility and flexibility
- Rigorousness, commitment and accountability, ability to take and meet commitments
- Capacity for innovation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team spirit, listening and communication skills
If you are looking for :
- The solidity of a large Group
- The agility of a human-sized structure
- A company which at the forefront of innovation
- An environment that fosters personnel development of all collaborators and offers opportunities for evolution within an international group;
If you defend values such as company spirit, sense of responsibility, ethics, creativity and teamwork;
Thales Belgium can be your partner.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!