In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
- Coordinate the access to the accounts to maintain or improve customer intimacy
- Establish and implement Key Account Plan for efficient management of the customers
- Coordinate with GBU, Key Industrial Partner for efficient business promotion and for building up customer satisfaction
- Keep monitoring market information, customers’ voice and competitors movement
- High initiative and knowledgeable to promote Ground Transpiration products / system to customers under the available support resource allocated by Business Lines and Country
- Define and propose objectives, capture scenario and winning strategies
- Prepare and implement Bid plan
- Contribute to the Bid kick-off meeting, the pre bid review and hand over review (from Bid to Project)
- Contribute directly or indirectly to the pre-bid and contract negotiations, under the leadership of the Capture Leader
- Finalize the best contract possible in accordance with the negotiation mandates provided by Senior Management
- Implement and deliver projects
- Bachelor degree holder in engineering such as rails, computer science, or equivalent
- At least 5 years experiences in railway related works experience
- Good rail customer contacts and intimacy
- High analytic capabilities of competitiveness, bid strategies, winning price estimation…etc
- Sales and Contract management experiences are preferable.
- Strong client facing experience
- Good communications skills with fluent spoken English and Mandarin
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!