Location: Sydney, Australia
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Reporting to Regional Sales Director APAC for IAM, the “Regional Sales Manager – IAM” will be responsible for the sale of the Identity and Access Management portfolio to the Large & Very Large Enterprises. This new position will require skills to engage with both the Channel Partners as well as the End Customer Accounts for the purpose of new business identification. The person in this role shall be able to entice the Channel Partners to take on Thales IAM product portfolio for the purpose of mutual business benefits and engage in account identification that shall then be engaged for demand generation. The person shall also be able to engage directly with interested prospects and take them through the sales cycle journey for end to end closure of the sale opportunity for IAM portfolio.
- University degree in MIS, Computing or Marketing or similar subject.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in selling IT solutions to large or very large enterprises through a Hi-Touch engagement model.
- Experience in selling through the partners
- Experience in selling IT security solutions is preferable
- Identity and Access Management experience would be seen as advantageous.
- Experience with building market/revenue pipeline for a new product/service will be advantageous
- Proven track record in selling IT solutions and growing revenue.
- Ability to develop and enhance customer relationship at all levels, and implement account plans.
- Ability to communicate with senior management of very large enterprises for sales and business relationship building.
- Ability to develop and enhance business relationships with all types of partners and manage partners to achieve desired results.
- Good presentation skills, capable of articulating technical proposals to decision makers at both technical and business levels.
- Ability to translate Business Unit product strategy into executable sales plan.
- Strong on pipeline building as well as the ability to follow through and manage the entire sales cycle.
- Ability to generate accurate and realistic forecasts.
- Pro-active team player.
- Capable of working independently under sales objectives assigned by regional sales director.
- Good interpersonal skills with self-motivated personality.
- Willing to take challenging work.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!