Location: Singapore, Singapore
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
- Implement and manage Key Performance Indicators for assigned suppliers.
- Within a Project Manager role, he/she ensures supplier performance measurement are tracked and monitored during contract execution:
- Drive continuous improvement principles and build strong operational relationships model between Thales and its Suppliers
- Organise performance review at the suppliers site focused on gaps analysis and improvement plan through Thales framework
- He/She covers all segments - Industry, Engineering or Services
In Bid Stage:
- Share Supplier past performance and contribute during Supplier selection process. Link the Supplier Performance to Category strategy.
- Align performance KPIs with Work Package Manager and flow down as T&Cs in RFP documents.
- Ensure lessons learnt are applied in Supplier selection process.
In Project Stage:
- Track and monitor Suppliers’ performance KPI established in the contract.
- Organise regular review sessions with suppliers and stakeholders to monitor project executions deliverables.
- Anticipate and manage Supplier (operational) risks with regard to project changes (scope and schedule).
- Be responsible for Supplier Relationship.
- Work with Category on the penalty to Suppliers for non-performance KPI and quality issue that impact project and incur extra cost and time.
- Deploy Best Practice to Suppliers and monitor the performance and consistency in practice.
- Organize and Lead Quarterly Performance Review with Suppliers, co-ordinate with stakeholders for information to be shared during review.
- Manage situation when Supplier’s delivery impact Thales project.Work with Supplier on recovery plan during crisis.
- Support supplier audit plan.
- Engineering degree with working experience in multi-international company is preferred.
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Good technical background in various disciplines such as Manufacturing, Civil Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical, Project Management and Quality
- Technical skills:
- Project Management: organization, coordination, planning, reporting and risk management
- Problem solving: 8 D, PDCA (Plan Do Check Act), Ishikawa, 5 Whys, etc.
- FMEA: Engineering, process, products,
- Lean: adapted to design (Agile , Scrum...) and notions for Industry
- Good technical knowledge sufficient for a broad understanding of the products and their characteristics
- Good understanding of quality requirements & systems such as ISO 9001 and AQAP standards and principles
- Soft Skills:
- Able to lead cross-functional teams to drive results.
- Able to collaborate with diverse teams from different cultures and expertise.
- Pro-active, promote teamwork, perseverance, resilience and results oriented.
- Respect ethics rules in accordance with the values of the Group
- Excellent communication skills and able to do presentations in public or in front of a large audience.
- Regional travel may be required. (25% of the time depending on assigned suppliers’ locati
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!