Location: Singapore, Singapore
Thales people architect solutions that are relied upon to deliver operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defensive systems for land, sea, and air. From early warning, to threat neutralisation, our platforms cover all levels from very short-range systems, to extended protection across the entire battle-space including Air Traffic Management, Vehicles and Tactical Systems and Missile Defence, Optronics, and Radar.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
- In charge of several accounts across Asia with the aim of promoting the Thales Air Traffic Management and Civil Surface Radar solutions in coherence with the BLs objectives
- Participate to the definition of the sales strategy for your accounts
- Elaborate and update account plans for your key accounts in order to define the Short / Medium / Long Term Business Action Plans and align all of the company's departments on these actions.
- Manage customer relations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and grow opportunities within Asia in collaboration with KAM's and CD's to ensure growth attainment;
- Lead business development actions, identify projects and monitor sales actions until the entry into force of contracts for your accounts
- Ensure regular reporting and monitoring of projected sales forecasts and gross margins (GCRM Base) in conjunction with the sales operations team.
- Postgraduate education in engineering or aviation business
- Proven sales experience within Air Traffic Management (ATM) or related field to Air Traffic Management in an international environment (min 10 years)
- Sales experience in the region in the field of Aviation or related field.
- Experienced in long cycles complex export sales(B2G and / or B2B)
- Experienced working in a multicultural environment and have demonstrated great flexibility.
- Proven track record in sales order intake in the field of ATM or similar field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership skills proven with successful customer relationship management.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!