Location: Singapore, Singapore
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
- Coordinate Multi Year Budget preparation with Domain controllers
- Responsible for cost control and project financial management function in conformance with company’s policy
- Validate multi-unit consolidation of the financials and interface with other units’ project controllers to ensure overall project financial consistency
- Hedging and follow-up of purchase in foreign currency
- Validate payment to suppliers and the supplier payment schedule change
- Provide financial analytical assistance on commercial negotiation on contract changes with customers and subcontractors
- Support bids and project costs estimate, analysis and control
- Monthly domain reporting preparation for Business Operating review
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Accountancy / Finance, preferably a CPA/CA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Accounting position with budgeting and analytical responsibilities.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, cost accounting, budgeting and cost control principles
- Able to analyze financial data and to be critical
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word & Power Point) is mandatory
- Business Understanding and prefer complex multi-unit industrial projects
- Knowledge / experience with SAP will be an added advantage
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!