In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Who we are
Thales offers secure and interoperable information and communication systems for armed forces, security forces and vital operators. These activities, which include radio communications, networks, protection systems, critical information systems and cybersecurity, meet the needs of markets where the use of new digital technologies is crucial. Thales operates throughout the value chain, from equipment and systems to logistics support and related services.
Who you are
You have at least 10-15 years of experience in an auditing or consulting firm with a strong contribution to the development of a cyber security consulting business. You have the sense of Consultative Selling approach, are able to carry a Quota, are excited to sell entry level or large/complex deals.
You are recognized for the quality of your relationships at C-Level, your ability to build long lasting relationships with your customers, acknowledged by them as a trusted advisor for your domain of expertise while training your colleagues towards excellence.
You want to join a dynamic Group at the forefront of security to share your enthusiasm, curiosity and passion? Then the Regional Account Manager for Cyber Security (M / F) is for you! Take advantage of your skills in an international company that wants to develop its regional presence to meet the challenges of its customers as closely as possible.
What we could achieve together:
Within the African Region, your main missions are:
- Define the Sales Strategy for Cyber Security in the African Region
- Lead the Cyber Security Sales Team during the entire sales cycle in tight collaboration with the Cyber Security Business Line (CIC) and the Regional Cyber Security Delivery Center.
- To make a decisive contribution to the development of Cyber Security Solutions Portfolio Sales in the region, both from the point of view of content and its commercial development.
- To develop quality commercial relations with your customers in order to identify and develop Cyber Security opportunities.
- Coaching and developing less experienced consultants to create a community of practice across the enterprise.
- Coordinate the Cyber Security
- To bring your expertise through the realization of high-level consulting missions in the fields of compliance (LPM, NIS, RGPD ...), the cybersecurity architecture, the integration of cybersecurity in critical infrastructures , cyber security offensive and / or defensive as well as the implementation of "Secure by Design"
- Knowledge of the industrial domain and cloud environments is a plus.
Position based in Rabat/Morocco within the Country Leadership Team. Partial Mobility is to be expected in the MEA region.
Innovation, passion, ambition: join Thales and create the world of tomorrow, today.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!