In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our achitects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
The role of the Consultant – Cyber Security Industrial Control Systems is in essence is to provide Consultation and cost effective advice on the management of security and information risk consistent with regulations to our clients.
You will be the focal point for resolution of security and information risk matters to the client as well as being able to if identify, analyse and evaluate information risks which in turn you will then relay to the risk owners and other stakeholders the causes, likelihood and potential business impacts of information risks throughout the information system lifecycle.
To deliver this service you will be assisting on various areas for the business:
- Checking compliance with applicable regulations, standards, policies and guidance on information risk management
- To present risk management options to the business
- To support the development of appropriate and proportionate documentation to inform risk management decisions, ensuring these are expressed in terms meaningful to the business.
- To investigate security incidents and opportunities for Forensic Readiness process improvements
- To seek further cyber security opportunities whilst on customer assignment
- To provide regular threat guidance
- To Lead OT/ICS security solution design and deployment
- To deliver knowledge transfer and training session related to ICS/OT security solutions
- To contribute to pre-sales activities (PoC, RFx, Presentations)
The right person for the role will come from a Cyber Security Consulting or Professional services business. They will have the ability to work with challenging deadlines and competing priorities along with excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach and excellent time management skills. You must demonstrate the ability to multitask and manage high volumes of work.
We are looking for a Customer focused self-starter who can deliver results. This is a consultancy role and you WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL typically working on the client sites with delivery partners and client teams. You may even be required to work overseas on some projects. Equally we would be keen to talk to proven IT/Networks consultants that would like to move in the Cyber sector who have a passion for learning and delivering. If you are CISSP Certified this would be an advantage.
Together we offer fantastic opportunities for committed employees to learn and develop their career with us. Your health and well-being matters to us and that’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, home working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times. Where possible, we support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!