Location: Noida, India
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
Thales is a global leader in data protection and cybersecurity. Thales offers the only complete enterprise encryption portfolio that provides persistent protection of sensitive data at all critical points in its lifecycle. From the physical and virtual data center to the cloud, our solutions help organizations remain protected, compliant, and in control of their data. We are currently looking for a Technical Lead to join our engineering group to work on the encryption portfolio. The Technical Lead will join our development team to design and implement management application software for a security product. He/she will work closely on systems, software, and security.
· Work on well-defined projects with full autonomy, mentor the peers to enhance efficiency.
· Work closely with other developers and product management to evaluate new feature requests.
· Write functional design specs and unit test plans. Be responsible for the code quality of the modules.
· Analyse and code complex modules, define data structures, and specify test tools.
· Focus on design and architecture that is cloud-ready, scalable and doesn’t have any performance bottleneck with large load.
· Use test-driven methodologies and automation in the design and development phase to ensure quality before hand-off to Quality Assurance.
· Keep up-to-date and flexible with technologies in the fields of client-server development, security, technology frameworks, and infrastructure.
· Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives. Accountable for delivery of subsystem, anticipate issues and addresses proactively.
· Maintain a learning curve, so that you can advance in your career. Identify areas of improvement within the product and propose solutions.
· Demonstrate good judgment in making design choices. Ability to work on a diverse set of problems and provides input that influences technical decisions.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s or, Master’s degree in computer science or, related discipline
· 8+ years of experience
· Solid programming skills in C, Golang and Python.
· Security software and domain. Cloud technologies and paradigm
· SAFe agile software development experience
· Strong problem solving and debugging skills
· Understanding of database fundamentals, working experience on PostgreSQL will be added advantage.
· Experience of server-client architecture using secure communication.
· Experience with microservices, containers, orchestration, RESTful APIs
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!