Location: Noida, India
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
- Experience in full stack development using JAVA & J2EE Stack of technologies and framework.
- Deep knowledge of JAVA, Spring: Spring 4, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring security, JPA/Hibernate, Spring Boot 2.x,Docker.
- Hands on with front end framework: HTML5/CSS3, JQuery, Exposure to Angular 2,React JS, Typescript or similar.
- OO Design: SOLID Principles, Design Patterns
- Strong fundamentals of web application architecture: HTTP, REST, MVC,Micro services (Mandatory), N-tier architecture, Load Balancing, Security, Caching frameworks, JMS,
- Hands-on individual responsible for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
- Reviewing architecture and design on various aspects like extensibility, scalability, security, design patterns, user experience, NFRs, etc., and fix as required.
- Cryptography infrastructure and PKI or PKCS Standards.
- Databases: SQL like mySql, Postgres, NoSQL like MongoDB , Cassandra
- Data Modeling: UML, SQL
- JUnit, Continuous Integration (Team city, Jenkins), Maven, GITLAB
- Team Leadership, Code Reviews, Agile SDLC, Design Documentation, Testing Discipline
- Experience on cloud platform, preferably on Pivotal Cloud Foundry with 2+ year of hands-on experience in developing micro-services (Mandatory ).
DevOps, Cloud - Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS, python, Go lang.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
6-8 Yr TL
8-12 Yr STL
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!