Location: Noida, India
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
As an Integration Engineer for the Gemalto Global Services team, you will install, configure and integrate products into customer networks. You will enhance and expand the use of technologies that secure the virtual transactions of millions of people.
A week in the life of an Integration Engineer:
· You will install and configure solutions onto hardware according to customer requirements and project plans.
· You will integrate the solution at customer site, connecting with the back-end and core network elements of the customer.
· You will provide updates to the Integration Technical Leader and Project Manager on the work progress including actual and estimated time to complete tasks.
· You execute customer acceptance plans.
· You will collaborate with the Development and Validation teams and create the operations and maintenance guides.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· To succeed at this job, you must have: experience with Unix systems; Shell scripting programming; SQL; Oracle database administration; LAN, WAN, web and security networks; log analysis and troubleshooting; TCP/IP protocol and client and server architectures.
· It would be preferred if you have experience with Veritas Cluster, WebLogic Server, SAN, RAID, Java EE, SOAP, HTTP protocols, Python, MySQL database administration, Apache and other webservers.
· You must be fluent in English.
· We would like someone to join our team who is customer-oriented, a strong communicator, quick learner and self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, a team-player, organized, able to manage conflicts, analytical and a problem-solver.
· You must have a Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or a related field.
· We are looking for someone with total experience of 7-10 Years and at least 3 years of experience in systems administration, solutions delivery, integration engineering or software support.
· We are looking for someone who is able to travel
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!