Location: Noida, India
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
· You need to be agile. You will actively work on products you will be part of. Irrespective of technology, you need to solve problems.
· You will manage code and be proud of your code and take full responsibility of your approach.
· You need to improve our solution consistently to make them robust and more customer friendly.
· You will operate independently to contribute to the development of new approaches and techniques.
· You will participate in short term planning of engineering projects and programs.
· You will be responsibly participating in analysis and determination of overall software design trade-offs on a project.
· You will be required to ensure company's products remain marketable and Competitive.
· Strong Problem solving and debugging skills.
· Programming Languages C# and VC++.
· Hands-on experience in RESTful Services.
· Hands-on experience in multi-threaded applications
· Knowledge of MVC framework.
· Basic knowledge of .NET Core
· Basic network programming knowledge.
· Windows Operating system.
· Experience in C programming will be preferred
· Basic hands-on knowledge of Linux Operating System
· 2-5 years of experience.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!