Standort: München, Germany
Wir sind ein weltweit führender Anbieter im Bereich Datensicherheit und ermöglicht es Unternehmen ihre vertraulichen Informationen - Daten, Identitäten und geistiges Eigentum - zu schützen und zu verwalten. Wir unterstützen Unternehmen in entscheidenden Momenten, wie den sicheren Wechsel in die Cloud, die Durchsetzung von Compliance, und das Schaffen eines Mehrwerts durch Software in Geräten und Lösungen, die von Millionen von Verbrauchern jeden Tag genutzt werden.
Together, we are shaping the world around us to build the future – here and now! Our experts’ competences and cultural backgrounds are unique in their diversity. Today, they develop solutions for the data-based, autonomous and immersive world of tomorrow – from autonomous vehicle control systems to collaborative combat systems, from interconnected cockpits to safe clouds and cyber-secure communication, from self-learning radar systems to virtual reality solutions for training and predictive maintenance. Passion for innovations and cutting-edge technologies is our motivation.
As a recognised part of the German high-tech industry, we develop tomorrow's key technologies today. We offer innovative, highly secure, robust and highly available communication, information and control systems as well as services for safe land, air and maritime traffic, for civil and military safety and protection requirements, and in the field of digital identity and cyber security. Furthermore, we develop and manufacture satellite components for national programmes and for the global market.
We have the right solutions for the protection of personal, business or authority data. Companies and governments trust in our technologies to securely and reliably handle their digital interactions with humans. Our identity management and data protection technology ensures security in the financial markets or during border crossing. We offer comprehensive software and service solutions for digital banking and payment services as well as solutions for the challenges of increasing connectivity and the growing IoT market. More than 30,000 organisations use our technologies for checking the identity of persons and things, for granting access to digital services, or for analysing and encrypting large data volumes.
Thales Deutschland with its headquarters in Ditzingen has about 3,800 employees at 11 locations with their own production and development.
Channel Sales Manager IAM (f/m/d)
For our activities in the field of digital identity and security at our Location in Munich
You will enjoy having this responsibility:
Skilled channel sales resource responsible for establishing, developing and implementing key strategic channel initiatives and account plans with solution provider/reseller partner(s) specializing in security solutions.
It also involves the following tasks:
Responsible for managing a defined list of Service Provider/Channel Partner accounts in Germany:
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities
- BSc or relevant degree required: Business Administration or IT related qualification
- 5 years proven track record in Channel Sales
- Good understanding of selling hardware and software solutions via System Integrators or Channel Partners to end customer, in a security environment
- Technically proficient in software and hardware IT
- Knowledge of underlying security technologies (e.g. PKI)
- Ability to communicate sales and marketing strategy globally
- CRM applications System experience, e.g. Sales force
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Strong communication skills mandatory with the ability to engage with all levels of a partner organization.
- Strong presentation skills at all levels, business development acumen, and virtual team building.
- Capable of developing and presenting interesting solutions strategies, meeting /exceeding customer requirements/expectations.
- Results oriented and effective in customer situations comprising senior level management.
- Must have proven ability to work independently in a dynamic sales environment.
- Must demonstrate both personal integrity and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to perform job functions independently with limited supervision.
As a global player with projects all over the world, Thales is looking for candidates from different backgrounds and with different careers, because it’s the sheer diversity of our innovative and creative teams that drives our success – and that’s why this is also a key aspect of our personnel selection process.
Do you want to know more? The Talent Acquisition Team looks forward to hearing from you:
Tel.: +49 (0)7156 353 42869
You can find more information about Thales as an employer at https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/europe/germany/career-thales-germany
What we offer you:
We understand the needs and interests of all people at Thales. The personal and professional development as well as the advancement of teams are very important to us and we invest a lot. We offer a wide portfolio of training opportunities. We honour accomplishments and provide an attractive compensation policy.
An open dialogue and transparency are actively practised and demonstrated. We actively promote diversity, create the necessary framework conditions and commit to a resolute support for all forms of diversity. We are convinced that mixed teams get the best results and that equal opportunities are a matter of course. For our exemplary dedication in terms of a personnel management based on equal opportunities we were given the TOTAL E-QUALITY award. Special programmes promote diversity and inclusion as well as compatibility of family and career. We assist our employees with the balancing act between private life and the exciting challenges at Thales.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!