In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Solution Sales Manager
As a Solution Sales Manager, you will promote innovative products and solutions and increase business opportunities that will secure the digital lives of millions of people.
- You will present the Thales DIS Product Portfolio to banking customers in Mexico and Central America
- You will be helping the account manager in the customer’s strategy formulation, opportunity identification and deal closing.
- You will follow a reliable forecast in order to ensure delivery.
- You will be responsible for commercial operations such as P&L and pricing approvals and will support the account manager in the contract closing
- You will manage existing customers to develop partnerships within retail, banking and financial institutes for the region.
- You will liaise and coordinate with internal resources to meet customer expectations.
- You will report market needs, opportunities for solutions and services, competition activity and recommendations on product definition.
- You will follow up with product line and solution deliveries.
- You will increase market share, revenue and margin in-line with quarterly and yearly objectives.
- To succeed at this job, you must have strong knowledge of technical and innovative solutions, banking, IT and cyber security industries; contacts within the banking, retails and financial institutes; knowledge of sales methods, funnel management and sales control.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is a strong communicator and negotiator, analytical, results-oriented, a strong time manager, autonomous, honest and empathetic.
- You must have a Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- We are looking for someone with 3 - 5 years of experience in technical sales or pre-sales in banking products and solutions.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!