In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales DIS is looking for a Mobile Solutions Product Specialist in Mexico City.
- DB and Mobile Solutions support team is part of DBL, Readers, Middleware, SDK and Mobile & Strong Authentication Solutions.
- DBS Support Team supports Thales DIS Technical consultants in pre-sales mode and customers under Support and Maintenance contract. But this specific position covers large part of pre-sales activity as well.
- The Support Engineer handles problems which are new, and / or highly complex; on the different SDKs offered by Thales
- Isolates & reproduces problem by developing a small test application;
- She/He builds tools and full test environments used for the day to day troubleshooting.
- She/He finds a solution or workaround;
- She/He escalates the problems to Thales DIS or third party R&D in case of very complex problems or bugs.
- She/He owns and drives the technical interface with customer from identification of his requirements, management of his support requests with L2 - L3 team and Product Management.
- She/He maintains and improves the level of services requested by contract.
- She/He informs and updates customer under contract about product line portfolio and product upgrades.
- She/He gives customer feedback to marketing in order to improve our product portfolio.
- She/He will be focused on Strong Authentication Solutions
- She/He insures the support to development (Mobile App) during project phase, proceed to code review and follow app integration into full Mobile solution.
- She/He acts on behalf of PS team for the Mobile part of project in coordination with Professional Service Team.
- She/He is involved in customer tenders for the Mobile part of the offer.
- She/He should be able to provide technical customer training on Mobile SDK development and integration.
- She/He must cover the full Mobile Solution (Including Server side) during investigation.
- Strong technical background in software development: Java, C, HTML
- Experience in Mobile development: Android, iOS
- Knowledge in banking, security and interfaces (Software and Hardware) is a plus: strong authentication solutions based on one time password algorithms, smart card security, cryptography and certificates, Client-Server architectures
- Ability to build test environment: Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems, basic knowledge in networks
- Education: Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science/Electronics. An additional degree in Business or Commercial engineering would be preferred
- Skills: Good teaming and networking , oral and written communication
- Customer/Business oriented
- Good creative intelligence (design, conceptualization)
- Be prepared to invest whatever effort is required to get the job done
- Be tenacious
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous
- Experience: At least 1 year working experience in Mobile or security software applications.
- Language : Advanced English
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!