In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
As an Account Manager, you will promote innovative products and solutions for financial institutions and increase business opportunities that will secure the digital lives of millions of people.
A week in the life of an Account Manager:
- You will do consulting selling and present Thales Product Portfolio to banking customers in Mexico and Central America
- You will identify the stakeholders of each customer and develop a strong network with key contacts
- You will be responsible for account management including strategy formulation, customer relationship management, opportunity identification and deal closing.
- You will implement a reliable 6 month rolling forecast in order to ensure delivery.
- You will be responsible for commercial operations such as pricing negotiation, contract signing and collection.
- You will manage existing customers to develop partnerships within retail, and banking industries for the region.
- You will liaise and coordinate with internal resources to meet customer expectations.
- You will report market needs, opportunities for solutions and services, competition activity and recommendations on product definition.
- You will follow up with product and solution deliveries.
- You will increase market share, revenue and margin in-line with quarterly and yearly objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have: strong knowledge of technical and innovative solutions, banking and IT industries; desirable contacts within the financial institution fields; knowledge of sales methods, especially consulting selling methodology, funnel management and sales control.
- You must be: fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is: a strong communicator and negotiator, analytical, results-oriented, customer-oriented, a strong time manager, autonomous, honest and empathetic.
- You must have: a Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. A post-graduate degree on Business Administration is desirable
- We are looking for someone with: 5 or more years of experience in sales or commercial roles in banking or IT products and solutions
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!