QUI SOMMES-NOUS ?
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
You are mainly responsible and accountable for:
- Defining processes for your scope, from site to legal entities
- Challenging and reviewing current processes
- Being the VAT Leader for the scope, providing consultancy as needed
- Reviewing estimation of taxes on a monthly basis, up to booking process
- Ensure that GERP VAT process is correct, managing issues and correction with Infosys team and other stakeholders
- Ensuring the correct and timely fillings of all tax returns in relation with the scope
- Reviewing the accounting process related these taxes and provide financial analysis of accounting entries, including Legal and Management reporting
- Training of stakeholders (AP team, Customer services, Order manager etc..)
- Any new topics in relation with Indirect taxes and VAT, as change of
You are the key contact for all topics related to these taxes for tender and business contracts, and will manage a team of 2 people, assisting you in these tasks. You and your team are providing front office review with stakeholders when needed.
You will also animate several cross EU countries transversal topics.
- All French and Africa legal entities (GTO SA is the biggest)
- VAT EU, France, Italy, Poland, Romania,
- Taxe foncière
- Several other returns (rents, DEB, DAS2, etc...)
- Accounting analysis of related GL accounts
- Analytical review (4 per year)
- Monthly analysis of accounts
- Internal control monitoring of your scope (several audits to be performed, ICQ etc…)
Your team (25% ) will also collaborate with the Statutory accounts and Corporate Tax Manager in several topics : Some Tax returns support, transfer pricing declaration support, statutory accounts (some journal entries, legal documents on GTO S1), TPA / Shared costs review
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!