Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- Ensure that all the plannings are established, consolidated and followed on bids and projects with a sufficient level of information for daily follow-up by the project teams.
- Facilitate the design, development and ownership of projects/workpackages plannings ensuring that all milestones and internal/external dependencies are identified, logged and monitored.
- Analyze and track the interfaces and dependencies between the projects/workpackages and recommend appropriate actions where anomalies exist or there are areas of concern.
- Identify and report deviations and trigger alerts to Project Manager when appropriate.
- Develop the Master Programme under Primavera P6 at the start of the Contract and follow-up on its approval process by the Customer.
- Establish the relevant KPI (S-Curves) to track the overall progress on the projects on a monthly basis.
- Planning & Monitoring Data on the ERP system
- Experienced on industrial projects (railway projects will be a plus)
- Minimum two years of experience or knowledge in Primavera P6 / MS Project / MS Office & SAP (any of these planning software tools will be a plus)
- Strong knowledge in project planning & scheduling practices, calculation method, standard & procedure
- Proactive, capacity to coach and support the project teams, establish processes and manage the changes
- Good command in spoken and written Chinese and English
- B.S. degree in an engineering discipline is preferred
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!