In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Territory Sales Managers. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new enterprise business prospects from multiple sources such inbound marketing leads and sales tools such Linked In Navigator, Discover Org and Salesforce.com. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Meet and exceed monthly quota for the creation of sales accepted leads
- Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
- Drive all territory based demand generation activities, identify potential prospects and create new sales opportunities by proactively cold calling, emailing, and networking
- Build and nurture prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Follow up leads generated by Field Marketing campaigns in a proactive and timely manner
- Work with the Territory Sales Managers and Regional Sales Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to support monthly revenue targets
- Degree in Business/IT related subject
- 2+ years of sales development experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Proven experience with cold calling prospects across all levels - including C-Level
- Use of a CRM system - Salesforce.com preferred
- Background knowledge of IT Security (specifically data security and encryption technologies)
- Knowledge of the data protection compliance issues in today’s IT market and how encryption technologies can help meet these requirements
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!