Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- To analyze and evaluate design compliance with safety requirements and safety principles.
- To define technical and functional safety requirements for train control systems.
- To conduct safety analyses (i.e. PHA, SHA, IHA, OSHA, FTA, FMECA) to verify that the train control systems for both hardware and software are safe.
- To carry out safety review and analysis of Change Request (CR) related to the project.
- To assure that safety requirements are met by participating in hardware, software and field testing (as required).
- Degree in Electrical Engineering; Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in real-time safety critical systems, train control systems or equivalent in other industry, such as aircraft, medical, nuclear.
- Knowledge of system requirements definition/design, safety and risk analysis.
- Knowledge of reliability and safety analysis techniques.
- Knowledge with RAMS railway standards, such as EN50126, EN50128, EN50129, Yellow Book is desirable.
- Computer skills, MS Office; DOORS, FTA tools.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!