Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- Ensure that the solutions delivered to customers comply with requirements of both customers and the Group, match the applicable standards and regulations and with the required level of quality
- Analyze quality requirements of customers and the Group, define and implement the Quality Plan, in Bid and Project phases.
- Ensure that the Quality Plan covers the overall necessary arrangements to comply with standards, regulations and laws, in particular for Environment, Health and Safety matters.
- Lead Quality Assurance activities including supplier quality assurance to ensure the solution is in line with customer expectations, contractual requirements, quality standards and with the risks mitigation objectives
- Supply the data resulting from audits, return and customer complaints, alert and veto right, to ensure reporting and prevent risks
- Approve or ensure the formal approval of the conformity of products and to be in charge of the follow-up of customers' complaints.
- Contribute to project reviews.
- Verify process implementations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Occasional night shift is required
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!