Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- Prepare , schedule, coordinate and monitor all assigned project or on-site retrofit
- Provide report on project status
- Maintain and update service documents
- Review service and engineering deliverables
- Project Coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in on-site survey
- Participate in outstanding faults analysis
- Perform operation process and service logistics support activities
- Conduct service training
- Degree or High Diploma in Engineering
- 3 years working experience in Engineering field
- Proven On-site service support knowledge and experience
- Team player and good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skill and service attitude
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Occasional shift-duties. Site work required
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced working environment
- Willing to travel
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!