Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- Manage the System Operation team and ensure the delivery within the project schedule.
- Manage the internal and external stakeholders to ensure completion of design, implementation and testing.
- Coordinate the Tools and Simulators activities including but not limited to design, delivery and testing and commissioning.
- Ensure that the team workload and budget is aligned with project assumptions, activities and planning.
- Define the activities / schedule of technical team in coordination with technical director, project manager.
- Propose and review risks and opportunities associated to system operation, tools and simulators and system design
- Ensure the relevant documentation and equipments are delivered within project milestones
- Ensure global consistency of the site/local engineering process, practices and tools.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge in signalling system would be a plus
- Knowledge of system design
- Mature and able to follow up projects independently
- Good written and spoken English and good communication skill
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!