Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- Lead business development activities for Thales HK, with a particular focus on transportation solutions for public sector and private sector with infrastructure projects.
- For identified opportunities, formulate strategies and mobilize Thales resources so as to position Thales to capture these opportunities. He/She will act as the interface between the client and Thales internal teams.
- Drive the development of partnership strategy.
- Update on a regular basis the status of ongoing opportunities into a Global CRM (GCRM) tool for internal communication and information sharing.
- Support marketing activities by organizing and participating trade shows, seminar & conferences.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuous learning and regular communication with Product Line Managers (PLM) of various Business Lines (BLs) in overseas.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent disciplines
- 10+ years of sales and business development experience in the IT or Technology industry, with a demonstrated track record and examples of business development achievements.
- Experience within the south Asia will be an advantage
- Demonstrable track records of successfully developing new customers and growing new markets
- Good understanding of the transportation/railway business in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific
- Proactive, self-motivated, responsible and a good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen, good analytical, communication and presentation skill
- Able to work independently with tight schedule and willing to travel
- Some knowledge or experience in the Automated Fare Collection or Banking industry would be highly regarded
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!