Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- Report to the T&C Work Package Manager
- Propose improvement for T&C methodologies and process
- Plan and prepare estimation of T&C activities
- Ensure traceability between Requirements and Tests results
- Assist in design and set up of testing and production platforms
- Prepare and perform T&C activities (Documentation, Software Installation, Testing & Commissioning, Survey & Defect Reports etc.)
- Deploy system/software to production environment
- Perform on-site testing work with clients and Designated Contractors
- Investigate faults on the system and provide a comprehensive root cause analysis
- Ensure the application of corporate standards and operation process on the T&C activities
- Prepare and handle Quality Reviews
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or relevant disciplines
- Knowledge on System Development Life Cycle
- Familiar with Windows, Linux OS
- Knowledge in Windows server, SQL server installation and configuration
- Knowledge in Network configuration and administration
- Willingness to work on irregular schedule (example: night shifts or weekends)
- Good analytical skills and reporting skills
- Good command of written and spoken in English
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!