In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
The Project Engineer collects, clarifies, and formalizes profile requirements for Thales customers. He/She uses dedicated tools from Gemalto to implement these requirements and interfaces with other internal teams in the product development process.
The Project Engineer does light, internal project management and follows/checks the implementation progress from profile creation to manufacturing. He/She validates the deliveries made by other internal Thales teams
- Understanding of customer card product requirements.
- Internal project coordination: tools and processes
- Knowledge and usage of Thales internal tools
- In coordination with the Technical Consultant, defining the Customer profile specifications: electrical, graphical, packing, packaging, and the data interface.
- Provide technical support in the validation phase for a BAP project (validation, end2end, etc.)
- Manage and orchestrate BAP projects for customers (including the follow-up of PDM milestones) in coordination with GGS, CPC, and Manufacturing
- Deliver test cards within committed schedule and quality
- Administer BAP process in PDM
- Administer Multisourcing & Porting projects implemented by Multisourcing team
- May do 1st level card support for segment 2 & 3 Customers
- May do 1st level support for VIP customers
Experience, Education and Skills:
- Computer science background
- Skills with development languages preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player and able to network with others
- Able to interact with customers
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!