In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
As a Project Engineer for the Sales team, you will collect, clarify and formalize customer requirements and validate deliveries by other Thales teams. You will develop products that will secure the digital lives of millions of people.
- A week in the life of a Project Engineer:
- You will ensure up-to-date on card product requirements.
- You will coordinate the use of tools and processes for internal projects.
- You will collaborate with Technical Consultants through the use of industrialization tools to define the data interface and customer profiles including the electrical, graphical, packing and packaging requirements.
- You will provide technical support in the validation phase within a BAP project.
- You will manage and organize BAP projects from specification to BAP homologation by customers including the follow-up of PDM milestones in coordination with relevant teams and factories.
- You will deliver test cards according to schedule and quality specifications.
- You will follow-up on multisourcing and porting projects implemented by the multisourcing team.
- You will provide customer support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have: the ability to work on a team and communicate effectively.
- It would be preferred if you have a Degree in Business.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is organized, rigorous, autonomous, able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, a strong networker and customer-oriented.
- We are looking for someone with 1 - 3 years of experience with computer science, preferably in [development languages].
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!