In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
As an Integration Expert, you will integrate complex Thales solutions integrated with customer network or backend applications and complying with customer and Thales requirements. You will contribute for a better technical offer and reduce the risks of the projects.
- Reviews the specifications (CRS) & alert on unclear scope;
- Guarantee the solution functionality according to customer requirements;
- Guarantee a smooth handover to support, reviewing everything. Identified pending items should be fixed by him or addressed to an Integration Engineer;
- Provide internal training/workshop to support when necessary;
- Contribute to knowledge sharing between GGS Integrators providing tools and tips on the job;
- Interface with Technical Leader to audit/define/build the necessary technical coaching of the more junior team members
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have: strong technical knowledge in sysadmin tasks, networking and databases. Linux, Unix, Redhat, and Weblogic.
- You must be: fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is/has: good personal communication, self-confident, self-motivated, result-oriented and strong team player. He/she must be able to understand and apply priorities.
- You must have: a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- We are looking for someone with: more than 3 years of experience in similar position.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!