Location: Bucharest, Romania
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
IVV ( Integration, Verification & Validation) C Embedded Test Engineer
Thales Alenia Space develops a brand new satellite product line called EOS20.
As part of the space segment, Thales Systems Romania will be in charge of the on-board software testing.
- Strict establishing and recording of required test configurations,
- Execution of selected Verification Test procedures,
- Recording/processing/re-testing of anomalies by means of anomalies database according to anomaly reporting process,
- Ensure efficient and judicious organization of day-to-day work and of ceded means.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Professional experience in C Embedded testing
- Knowledge in MIL-STD-1553
- Fluency in English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge in LEON3 processor
- Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team
- Solution oriented while being open to embrace new technologies
- Flexibility and availability to travel abroad from time to time
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!