Location: Austin, United States of America
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
TOGETHER WE MAKE THE BIG AMBITIONS OF TOMORROW HAPPEN TODAY
Responsible for assisting the Regional Sales Managers (RSM)with lead and target account pipeline building, quoting new opportunities, working closely with partners on quoting new license contracts. Assist the Regional Sales Managers to fulfill evaluation requests and assist the Regional Sales Managers to clean up the pipeline that rolls up the forecast for the Regional VP.
- Support filed RSM on Sales Development activity with leads and target accounts
- Meet or exceed monthly quota by identifying key players and generating interests and opportunities
- Will assist the Regional Sales Managers with quoting new opportunities
- Partner with marketing and sales to drive campaigns and programs. Develop quick turn / modification programs
- Focus on building new pipeline, as well as accelerate / expand current pipeline opportunities
- Assist the RSM to help clean up the pipeline
- Become a trusted resources and develop firm relationships with the RSM and CAM’s to increase communication and productivity
- Help partners and prospects successfully manage and overcome objections
- Work closely with the RSM related to partner quotes and new license contracts
- Develop and maintain high level of communication with the RSM and customer regarding status of RFQ
- Responsibilities will expand to managing transaction sales cycle from Quote to Cash
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-4 years related experience
- Excellent Computer skills in Excel (formulas, charts, graphs), PowerPoint and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and accurately under severe time constraints and pressure
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, be a self-starter, detail oriented, product knowledge
- Flexibility and desire to take on additional responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and proactive personality
- Willing to learn and grow with the company
- We're looking for a dynamic and bright person with can-do attitude.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.