Location: Warszawa (job posting), Poland
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a global leader in the field of providing security systems for surface transport, airspace, defense operations and electronic transactions. In the field of rail transport, Thales is one of the leading suppliers of railway automation systems and a leader in the implementation of ETCS by providing automation of railway traffic control while maintaining the maximum safety of transport, passengers and goods. In Poland, Thales effectively supports the development of rail networks as a leader in the field of railway automation and develops new areas of business by offering technologically advanced solutions for the army, the aviation industry, transport, telecommunications and the public sector.
- Daily uploading and sending bank statements to TBSS(from 4 banks)
- Preparing daily cashflow
- looking for invoices (jira, ocm)
-downloading invoices (if in one payment there were paid other invoices (not regarding the project)uploading all)
-downloading payment confirmations
- monitoring invoices’ status injira (e-mails to people responsible for approving invoices in jira)
-asking for signatures on statements, sending statements in paper to proper person
- Preparing daily payments:
-batch payment for normal mechanism (PL POLSKA)
-batch payment for split payment mechanism (PL SP POLSKA)
-manual payments from cashpooler to tax office, other iffices etc. (where specified title is needed)
-manual foreign payments from cashpooler
-downloading confirmations of payments if needed
-in the nearest future checking all payments with white list and saving files as evidence
- Checking payments for employees prepared by TBSS (once a week)
- Preparing Netting compensation for Thales entities (once a month), entering invoices to DIAPASON, monitoring signatures in the system
- Preparing compensations
- Approving invoices in jira system regarding interest, insurance fees etc.
- Monitoring delayed payments, debt collection, answering for e-mails from customers
- Discount operation (preparing excel with discount amount), monitoring terms of payments (according to the discount).
- Preparing bank guarantees, contact with bank, monitoring of signatures in Netbanking system
- Insurance service, contact with broker
- Claims service – downloading confirmations for hundreds of invoices
- Current cooperation with TBSS, help them with understanding some transactions, clarifying invalid transfers etc.
- reconciliation of balances in OCM system (closure of the month process)
- reconciliation of balances with suppliers
- updating tax declarations (needed for tenders), bank opinions
- answering to bank questions’ regarding current situation of the company (F01 for q1, q2, q3, q4)
- reviewing contracts/agreements in financial terms
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!