In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
- Ensure and maintain a high level of security, operations and support process standardization.
- Investigate and repair machines that are not up-to-date based on vulnerability reports
- E ensure continuous delivery of IT services through the oversight of service level agreements with internal customers
- Review, implement and adhere to audit requirements and complete questionnaires related to IT domains and security
- Setup and implement standard operation procedures in key areas
- Provide operational support for manufacturing service center systems at all manufacturing sites
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in IT support services, Microsoft Windows, VMware operations and support
- Experience with Microsoft products including Windows Server Antivirus, virtualization technologies, Oracle database and HP data protector, strong knowledge of desktop troubleshooting, knowledge of networking switches and port management
- Experience with IT audits and project management and an ITIL certification
- Good written and spoken English
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!