Location: Singapore, Singapore
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales in Singapore has been present since 1973, providing state-of-the-art solutions for customers in the aerospace, defence, security and transportation markets. Today, Thales in Singapore employs over 600 people and is home to all regional avionics services, a ground transportation integration centre, and regional innovation hub.
As a Software Engineer in Test within the Identity & Biometrics Solutions R&D team, you will be entrusted to define and maintain software product's test strategy, plans and executions based on the product requirements, and analyze existing test framework both manual and automation to identify gaps and implement improvements to the product test coverage. You will also maintain the products' CI/CD pipelines.
A week in the life of a Software Engineer in Test:
- Participate in the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to
ensure activities such as design control, software development and software testing comply with applicable procedures and standards
- Work together with the team in creating test strategies, test plans,
automated test codes, test execution, follow up and reporting
- Participate in security risk assessment of mobile solutions - identifying
assets, attacks and relevant applicable mitigations
- Actively collaborate with world-wide technical organization and strategic
partners daily and provide technical consultation to project team and
- Support customer deployment and maintenance activities
- Ideally 5 years' experience in Mobile Application & SDK testing for both iOS and Android
- Fluency in one or more of: Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin
- Proficient in Android and / or iOS test ecosystem (unit, functional, regression and integration testing)
- Knowledge on industry standard test automation tools and developing product test harnesses for mobile SDK
- Experience with API Testing and mobile SDK testing
- Experience with continuous integration and build automation
- Experience working with agile methodologies, i.e. SCRUM
- Experience working on ISO compliant product is a plus
- Strong interest in mobile application ecosystems
We are looking for someone with strong hands-on experience in Mobile App/SDK testing and loves engaging in logical and creative problem-solving. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!