Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
To reinforce our staff in the Cyber Security Engineering Department, we are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer who will be in charge of:
- Cyber Security Architectures design
- Risk Analysis Models Management and Design
- Vulnerability assessment
- FIPS Standards
- Block Chain Technologies
- Cyber Security Penetration Test Engineer Activities
- VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment Penetration Test) activity
- Vulnerability assessment discover which vulnerabilities are present, but they do not differentiate between flaws that can be exploited to cause damage and those that cannot.
- Penetration tests attempt to exploit the vulnerabilities in a system to determine whether unauthorized access or other malicious activity is possible and identify which flaws pose a threat to the application. Penetration tests find exploitable flaws and measure the severity of each. A penetration test is meant to show how damaging a flaw could be in a real attack rather than find every flaw in a system.
- Together, penetration testing and vulnerability assessment tools provide a detailed picture of the flaws that exist in an application and the risks associated with those flaws
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!