Location: Poznań (job posting), Poland
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a global leader in the field of providing security systems for surface transport, airspace, defense operations and electronic transactions. In the field of rail transport, Thales is one of the leading suppliers of railway automation systems and a leader in the implementation of ETCS by providing automation of railway traffic control while maintaining the maximum safety of transport, passengers and goods. In Poland, Thales effectively supports the development of rail networks as a leader in the field of railway automation and develops new areas of business by offering technologically advanced solutions for the army, the aviation industry, transport, telecommunications and the public sector.
- wykonywanie projektów budowlanych oraz wykonawczych dla urządzeń sterowania ruchem kolejowym,
- archiwizowanie dokumentacji
- wykształcenie minimum Inżynierskie
- umiejętność czytania dokumentacji projektowej
- bardzo dobra znajomość programu AutoCad
- obsługa Windows Pakietu Office,
- mile widziana znajomość procesu budowlanego / praca na mapach do celów projektowych
- execution of construction and executive designs for railway traffic control devices
- archiving documentation
- minimum engineering education
- ability to read project documentation
- very good knowledge of AutoCad
- Windows Office support
- knowledge of the construction process / work on maps for design purposes welcome
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!