Location: Paço de Arcos, Portugal
Thales people provide armed forces customers with operational advantage at every decisive moment throughout the mission. Defence and armed forces customers rely on us to deliver the full range of defence mission systems solutions at land, sea, and air. Our platforms extend across the battlespace including Above and Sonar, Electronic Combat, and Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems.
Thales Portugal is a Competence Centre of the Thales Group, whose mission is to integrate and develop solutions and products for Thales projects worldwide. Having around 220 specialized human resources Thales Portugal has a strong capability to design, develop, and deploy systems and services efficiently in the Defence, Security (Critical Information Systems, Critical Infrastructure and Banking) and Transportation markets.
EDISOFT is a Portuguese company, part of the multinational Thales Group. We are looking for a .NET Developer willing to join a young and dynamic team and contribute in our challenging projects (national and international) in the Maritime Security domain.
The candidate should fulfil the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Informatics or another, relevant engineering area
- Significant practical experience as Programmer in .Net, in particular WPF, C#, WCF
- Relevant knowledge of other programming languages ( Java, web services, databases) and SW technologies
- Relevant practical experience in the use of SW engineering management tools such as JIRA, RMsis, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Good level of English (spoken and written)
The following skills will be an additional value:
- Experience in the use of Docker
- Experience in the use of continuous development tools such as sonarqube and Jenkins
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!