Location: Noida, India
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Thales has been present in India since 1953 and has a wholly-owned Indian subsidiary Thales India Pvt Ltd. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company has other operational offices and sites in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, among others. Over 600 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Security markets.
SSE (INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR)
As a SSE for the Encryption team you are responsible for finishing tasks assigned to you with minimal guidance.
You need to be flexible with technology changes in your day today life.
Along with that you need to maintain a learning curve, so that you can advance in your career.
You are suppose be innovative in your approach and interested in sharing knowledge.
You are supposed to design solutions.
You are supposed to vote or argue for existing solutions.
A week in the life of a SSE:
- You need to be agile. You will actively work on products you will be part of. Irrespective of technology, you need to solve problems.
- You will manage code and be proud of your code and take full responsibility of your approach.
- You need to improve our solution consistently to make them robust and more customer friendly.
- You will operate independently to contribute to the development of new approaches and techniques.
- You will participate in short term planning of engineering projects and programs.
- You will be responsibly participating in analysis and determination of overall software design trade-offs on a project.
- You will be required to ensure company's products remain marketable and Competitive.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong Problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good programming C and Golang both.
- Good knowledge of Linux Operating system.
- Knowledge of Docker and Micro services.
- REST, XML, GRPC knowledge is a plus.
- 4 - 7 years of experience.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!