Location: Katowice, Poland
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a global leader in the field of providing security systems for surface transport, airspace, defense operations and electronic transactions. In the field of rail transport, Thales is one of the leading suppliers of railway automation systems and a leader in the implementation of ETCS by providing automation of railway traffic control while maintaining the maximum safety of transport, passengers and goods. In Poland, Thales effectively supports the development of rail networks as a leader in the field of railway automation and develops new areas of business by offering technologically advanced solutions for the army, the aviation industry, transport, telecommunications and the public sector.
- wykonywanie dokumentacji projektowej dla urządzeń sterowania ruchem kolejowym,
- archiwizowanie dokumentacji
- wykształcenie minimum Inżynierskie (mile widziane transport kolejowy / automatyka),
- umiejętność czytania dokumentacji projektowej (planów schematycznych urządzeń sterowania ruchem kolejowym)
- bardzo dobra znajomość programu AutoCad
- obsługa Windows Pakietu Office,
- preparation of design documentation for railway traffic control devices,
- archiving documentation
- minimum engineering education (rail transport / automation are welcome),
- ability to read project documentation (schematic plans of rail traffic control devices)
- very good knowledge of AutoCad
- Windows Office Suite support,
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!