Banen per Plaats
Banen per Categorie
- Banen Bid & Project Management 4
- Banen Financieel 2
- Banen Gezondheid, onroerend goed, veiligheid 18
- Banen Hardware 8
- Banen Industrie 15
- Banen Juridisch & Contracten 3
- Banen Klantenservice 9
- Banen Kwaliteitsbeheer en klanttevredenheid 3
- Banen Procurement 7
- Banen Software - IS/IT & Cyber security 31
- Banen Strategie, marketing, verkoop 3
- Banen Systems engineering 24
Technical Lead Naval Communication Solutions
Regular Employee, Full time
About the Team
One of the roles of Thales Huizen is to support the sales of Thales Solutions on the Dutch market.
With the growing importance of digital transformation, the Naval Communications domain offers more and more promising prospects. We are currently creating a Capture team that will focus these opportunities full time. And we’re looking for a strong Technical Lead in Naval Communications!
Key players in the Capture team are:
- The technical solution leader. They are responsible for designing the right solution for the customers problem. The technical solution(s) will be built with products from the product portfolio of the Thales Group.
- Bid Manager. They will capture all estimation data and make the proposal.
- Capture Leader. They carry the overall responsibility, and help the team to win the project!
About your future job
1. In the preparation phase
Before we start working on the RFQ, you’ll learn more about the Thales Solutions and will build a relationship with our Technical Solution Teams.
2. In the RFQ phase
Now you’ll start building relations with the customer. With your domain experience and deep understanding of the Thales solutions, you are able to determine what it takes to adapt the solution to the Customer System, and how to deploy, qualify and maintain it.
3. In the project phase
You are the local technical representative, which will give the customer easy access to Thales. You will expand the local technical team in order to support our customer. You will also execute work packages that will typically be executed in close proximity of the customer, such as installation, commissioning, harbour acceptance test and training.
Why you'd be a good match
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in the Naval Comms Domain
- You’re experienced in managing a project or a work package, and also have experience with test & integration and deployment & maintenance
- Both your spoken and written English and Dutch are (fairly) fluent
- You are willing to travel
What's in it for you
- A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas.
- Room for personal and professional growth within our organization, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills.
- Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe.
- A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance.
- You can usually work where and whenever you want. Within Thales, we aim for a 60/40 balance, where you work from home at least two days a week, when your role allows this.
- A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalize your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade PTO for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs.
- 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
We actively support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions. That means that equal opportunities, inclusion and an informal culture are integral to our success. It also means that your well-being and happiness matter to us! That’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, remote working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in The Netherlands and employment and/or education history. Some vacancies may require a security clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for security clearance please refer to the General Intelligence and Security Service.
< Terug naar zoekresultaat