Banen per Plaats
Banen per Categorie
- Banen Bid & Project Management 4
- Banen Financieel 2
- Banen Gezondheid, onroerend goed, veiligheid 18
- Banen Hardware 8
- Banen Industrie 15
- Banen Juridisch & Contracten 3
- Banen Klantenservice 9
- Banen Kwaliteitsbeheer en klanttevredenheid 3
- Banen Procurement 7
- Banen Software - IS/IT & Cyber security 31
- Banen Strategie, marketing, verkoop 3
- Banen Systems engineering 24
Regular Employee, Full time
For our Thales in Huizen we are in search for a:
About Thales Huizen
Thales Huizen delivers mission critical solutions that supports the customer with IoT, connectivity and security solutions under harsh environmental circumstances. This product SOTAS is a very successful productline that evolves with the customer needs, all over the world. The product is defined, designed, developed, produced and maintained from our Huizen Facility. The Product Manager plays a key role on the interface between the market needs and the technical possibilities.
About the Product Management team
- The Technical Leads are consultants that interact with the customers and build solutions out of the productportfolio. They deliver important input for the future needs of the productportfolio.
- The Productline Architect is responsible for the design of the product.
- The Product Lifecycle Manager makes sure the existing products can be delivered and supported during the promised lifetime of the product.
- The Team is responsible for the planning of the product portfolio. Meaning the specification and introduction of new product (evolutions) and the maintenance of exiting products.
- For alignment of the product policy, the team works close together with customers, engineering and the global Business Unit.
About the job
- Your primary responsibility is to innovate our product portfolio, which are the building blocks for our solutions that we offer to the mobile vehicle market. The product portfolio should bring us order-intake and revenue’s conform the formulated businesscase.
- You keep close contact with our customers to understand their challenges and translate this into a product portfolio.
- You work close together with sales, marketing and engineering disciplines within the Global Business Unit in order to form an image of new products that could add to the success of our product portfolio .
- You prepare proper business case in order to convince stakeholders to release budget for innovation of the product.
- You manage the budget available for product innovation. You judge the change proposals in order to safeguard the product consistency.
Our ideal candidate has worked on the cutting edge between market and product design. Since our solution is more and more used as an IT infrastructure, we believe a candidate with this background would be very beneficial.
- Bachelor degree in Technical orientation.
- Background in industrial product environment.
- Broad Business Experience.
- You manage your stakeholders well.
- You take ownership, you are pro-active and have a drive to improve.
- You master the Netherlands and English language.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment.
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level.
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important.
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
< Terug naar zoekresultaat