Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- Share progress with planning and installation schedule
- Clarify the status of open items, and provide target dates - Planning: Prepare 3WRP (Q-Train activities only) and prepare 4WRP activity schedule (sending through Nam & Alstom)
- Follow up technical failure and coordinate investigation with the clients
- Provide documents to the client for informal review before official submissions
- Closely communicate with clients and make sure the items are delivered on time
- Follow-up and arrange tools calibration with Procurement team
- HW Team: Review LDP/FCB/ECN. Coordinate CR resolution.
- Liaise with Customer Services and Analysis team on hardware issue report
- Edit the team schedule on weekly basis
- Review and consolidate shift reports
- T&C spares distribution in the depots/warehouse
- SPICO report review & signature cycle
- Method Statement update
- Arrange software update on site
- Arrange electrical safety training
- 8+ years’ experience in Systems Test and Verification environments (Signaling) with at least 2 years experience in VOBC T&C
- Excellent leadership and negotiating skills
- Excellent knowledge of industry and technology, advantage with knowledge in Thales Signaling CBTC product
- Working knowledge of safety practices required on site
- Possesses in-depth knowledge on signaling test and commissioning such as CBTC technology
- Experience in the installation and testing of train control systems.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and international relations skill.
- Be proficient in English, both in speaking and writing (Cantonese capability is added value but not mandatory)
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!