In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
- Assist sales team to identify, qualify and quantify all opportunities within the assigned territory and leads sales effort
- Pre-sales technical support for all assigned products
- Provide field support on critical post-sales support issues to achieve unsurpassed customer satisfaction
- Work with the sales team to develop and enhance customer and partner relationships
- Create and deliver accurate and technically correct sales presentations and RFI/RFP’s both directly to end users and partners
- Involved in communication with customer and partners on product changes, upgrades and innovations
- Provide feedback and marketing intelligence to sales team and the product marketing team to ensure company products remain competitive in the market
- Participate and represent Thales at appropriate user conferences and trade shows
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytical skills. You must be result-oriented and customer focused
- Bachelor degree in MIS, Computing or similar subjects
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience in the IT industry and with at least 3 years experience in a customer facing role
- Knowledge in Information security principles and practices is a plus; especially authentication technologies
- Knowledge in Active Directory and authentication protocols and specifications: SAML, OpenID, LDAP, Kerberos, FIDO
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!