Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- Hand-over customer and pre-sales information from Pre-Sales teams (scope & offer, customer context & constraints)
- Contact customer to review the scope, plan the activities and review pre-requisites for the mission
- Define and agree with customer the design of the solution and technical choices
- Travel to customer premises (usually data centre) to install and deploy our solutions
- Write technical documentations related with installation and configuration of the solution
- Get customer acceptance to proceed with invoicing
- Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Services or a related field
- Solid delivery experience with technical skills of cryptography, IT Network and Security, and some exposure to software developments
- Minimum of 5 years of customer facing experience, in IT Network & security domain
- Technically hands-on with skills in problems solving, development and architecture design
- Fluent English (Cantonese is a plus)
- Experience on key management, encryption and hardware security modules (HSM) is a plus
Required Technical skills
- Familiar with Unix/Linux and Windows systems administration
- Experience in database administration (mainly Oracle, MySQL and MS SQL)
- Knowledge of Authentication and Identity management solutions
- Experience in Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP)
- Programming background and experience (Java, C++, .NET, SQL, XML)
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!