Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thales people architect solutions that support 85 million mainline and suburban passenger journeys, worldwide, every day. Our Rail Signalling and Communication systems are used on metro lines across major cities, and 72,000 kms of route, 52,000 trains per day in 16 countries are controlled by our Traffic Management Systems. Together We deployed the first-ever nationwide ticketing system which processes over 50 million ticketing transactions in 100 cities daily.
Thales is a leading multi-domestic electronics and systems group, addressing Defence and Security, Aerospace and Ground Transport markets worldwide. State-of-the-art technologies combined to the expertise of 64,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring security of people, assets, infrastructures, cities and nations.
- Manage a portfolio of bids & projects until successful completion within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Lead a team of Project and Bid Manager to ensure each project / bid is completed within their technical, industrial, financial, and customer satisfaction targets.
- Coordinates as necessary with internal parties (Project Managers, Work Package Managers) and external parties (Customer, suppliers, sub-contractors, partners) and support functions (Sales, finance, PMO, contract management, …) to reach this goal.
- Set up the methods and the necessary evolutions to reinforcement the competitiveness.
- Facilitate effective communication and positive team spirits.
- Report Project progress and financial results to Senior Management
- Act as a team manager, to develop his/her team to build Bid / Project Management expertise, competency and skills necessary for the on time on budget delivery of Projects
- 10+ years experience in project management, preferably on Transportation systems
- Degree holder with Engineering/Computer Science Background
- PMP/IPMA holder is preferred
- Project planning, cost estimation and budget control, risk and opportunity analysis
- Must have strong organization, time management, communication and people skills, be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Willing to travel
- Good negotiation skill & assertive
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!