Banen per Plaats
Banen per Categorie
- Banen Bid & Project Management 4
- Banen Financieel 2
- Banen Gezondheid, onroerend goed, veiligheid 18
- Banen Hardware 8
- Banen Industrie 15
- Banen Juridisch & Contracten 3
- Banen Klantenservice 9
- Banen Kwaliteitsbeheer en klanttevredenheid 3
- Banen Procurement 7
- Banen Software - IS/IT & Cyber security 31
- Banen Strategie, marketing, verkoop 3
- Banen Systems engineering 24
Team Lead - Radar
Regular Employee, Full time
Team Lead - Radar
Within System Engineering, the Radar Engineering team accounts for all system engineering activities for the development of our Search and Fire Control radar products and solutions: concept definition, system design, system integration, verification, validation and qualification.
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated people manager to lead one of our Radar Engineering teams. You lead a team of engineering professionals in a motivating and inspiring way. With your experience and knowledge, you are able to work closely with your team to secure our objectives, in a predictable way.
- Are you an experienced people manager and looking for a next step? You are not senior yet, but are cut out for this and willing to develop yourself in this profession?
- You are a team player with strong dedication to achieve common team goals. You have a clear sense of how to leverage your personality and experience to bring out the best in others and yourself;
- You have good interpersonal skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail at different levels;
- You have a “can-do” and “why-not-this” mentality: entrepreneurial, flexible and open mindset;
- You have a relevant degree in one of the following subjects: electronics engineering, science, mathematics or science based subjects
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
< Terug naar zoekresultaat