Banen per Plaats
Banen per Categorie
- Banen Bid & Project Management 4
- Banen Financieel 2
- Banen Gezondheid, onroerend goed, veiligheid 18
- Banen Hardware 8
- Banen Industrie 15
- Banen Juridisch & Contracten 3
- Banen Klantenservice 9
- Banen Kwaliteitsbeheer en klanttevredenheid 3
- Banen Procurement 7
- Banen Software - IS/IT & Cyber security 31
- Banen Strategie, marketing, verkoop 3
- Banen Systems engineering 24
System Integration Manager
Regular Employee, Full time
System Integration Manager
The Solutions IVVQ group has the responsibility to integrate naval mission solutions in diverse projects and participates in the complete cycle of concept definition, system design, system integration and qualification.
About the job
we offer the possibility of working in an exciting and challenging domain, performing integration of combat and information management system with sensors and effector systems on board of naval ships. These complex systems include advanced solutions in the area of information processing, information management, user interaction and control of sensors and effectors.
In the role of System Integration Manager you will lead a multidisciplinary integration team as part of a project and you will be responsible for the definition and execution of the system integration, verification and validation process, to achieve the formal acceptance of the naval mission system by a satisfied customer.
The integration, verification and validation activities take place at the premises of different suppliers, land based test locations and on board of ships everywhere around the world. A key success factor in these complex processes is the collaboration between the customer, shipyard, subcontractors, engineering department, quality department and internal test department.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar.
- Experience in System Integration.
- Experience in integration, verification and validation of complex industrial systems.
- Experience in preparation and performing of test and integration activities: documentation, software installation, testing, investigation, defect reports, etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player, capable of building good working relationship with the customers and different stakeholders.
- Experience with management of an autonomous team of specialists.
- Pragmatic, flexible, determined and well organized. Capable of working under pressure.
- You have experienced working in international multicultural teams.
- Available to work abroad for long periods.
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
< Terug naar zoekresultaat