Banen per Plaats
Banen per Categorie
- Banen Bid & Project Management 4
- Banen Financieel 2
- Banen Gezondheid, onroerend goed, veiligheid 18
- Banen Hardware 8
- Banen Industrie 15
- Banen Juridisch & Contracten 3
- Banen Klantenservice 9
- Banen Kwaliteitsbeheer en klanttevredenheid 3
- Banen Procurement 7
- Banen Software - IS/IT & Cyber security 31
- Banen Strategie, marketing, verkoop 3
- Banen Systems engineering 24
Radar System Engineer
Regular Employee, Full time
Radar System Engineer
The Radar Engineering Group performs all system engineering activities for the realization of radar and sensor products for naval ships
About the job
As a Radar System Engineer, you work in a multidisciplinary team on the specification, design, development and validation of radar systems. Your team and direct colleagues consists of mainly Radar Architects, System Engineers, HW/SW engineers and Test Engineers, specialists in a certain domain (e.g. pulse-Doppler radar/FMCW radar, signal processing, tracking, ..) and generalists.
Our team is looking for ambitious colleagues who are willing to learn ‘the essentials of radar engineering’. We offer you an extensive learning trajectory by starting as a “potential” specialist and grow into the direction of a Senior Radar System Engineer or Architect.
- Be open to learn and apply multiple radar principles offered in the advanced radar course;
- Starting in a specific domain (RF oriented and/or algorithm oriented);
- Setup specifications, supported by your own simulations, in mutual discussion with Radar Architects and colleague Radar System Engineers;
- Gain practical experience by analysing field-data and solving issues;
- Support the product team in further marketing the specific product you are working on.
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics;
- No working experience required;
- Ambitious, open minded;
- Good communication skills and able to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch;
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and C++ is a preference;
- You have to pass a Dutch Security check in order to get a clearance (we are a Defence Company) to work for us.
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
< Terug naar zoekresultaat