Banen per Plaats
Banen per Categorie
- Banen Bid & Project Management 4
- Banen Financieel 2
- Banen Gezondheid, onroerend goed, veiligheid 18
- Banen Hardware 8
- Banen Industrie 15
- Banen Juridisch & Contracten 3
- Banen Klantenservice 9
- Banen Kwaliteitsbeheer en klanttevredenheid 3
- Banen Procurement 7
- Banen Software - IS/IT & Cyber security 31
- Banen Strategie, marketing, verkoop 3
- Banen Systems engineering 24
Quality Leader for Hardware Engineering
Regular Employee, Full time
About the team
Quality & Customer Satisfaction (QCS) is responsible for assuring the quality of operational activities (such as bids, projects, products and services) and supporting the maturity growth and performance improvement of the organisation. We do this to improve customer satisfaction and to drive competitiveness. QCS enhances the ownership of operational teams for the quality of their output and strengthens the learning, improvement and problem-solving capabilities of these teams. QCS develops the maturity of the organisation as a whole by leveraging operational best practises. QCS is responsible to provide an independent view on operational performance to senior management.
About your future job
You work as a representative of Quality & Improvement within the Hardware Engineering discipline with the aim to improve the quality and maturity of the discipline through supporting both operational teams and the management teams. One of your core tasks is ensuring that available processes, methods, practises and tools are reliable, implemented and deployed, that employees are trained to the required level of competence and that the discipline is organised such that it is able to meet its commitments, now and in the future. In this role, you’ll be working together in close cooperation with another QL Hardware Engineering. The both of you will cover the hardware Engineering discipline in the departments Radar Front-End (RF) and Mechanical Electrical Engineering (MEE).
You will serve as a “go-to” person for management and operational teams, providing help in applying processes, practises and tools, monitoring quality on various levels, identifying risks and (help) solving problems structurally in the context of our hardware developments. Empowering the teams to take responsibility for managing quality on a daily basis is something you enjoy. You support the management through advising on strengths, weaknesses and risks within the organisation. Additionally, don’t forget to ensure an effective and continuous improvement loop through lessons learnt, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) etc., and support the definition and execution of improvement plans thereby ensuring connection to the (daily) issues of the engineers. You are thus a linking pin between management and operational teams.
Within QCS department you will work together with the other Engineering Quality Leaders (Solution and Software) and Quality Leaders in the Service, Industry and Procurement Domain. Furthermore, you interface with the Quality Assurance Managers (QAM) in Project and Product Development on a regular basis.
Why you’d be a good match
- A relevant technical degree, such as engineering, business management
- Professional experience in hardware development, engineering and/or high-tech business context
- Profound interest and professional experience in high-tech systems, processes, quality, and the defence domain
- The ability to work in a dynamic, complex and multi-national environment wherein you manage/influence various stakeholders, create (quality) awareness and challenge the status quo
- Leaderships skills that enables you to create solutions out of complexity, influence stakeholders, perform through cooperation and engage and develop teams
What's in it for you
- A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas.
- Room for personal and professional growth within our organisation, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills.
- Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe.
- A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance.
- You can usually work where and whenever you want. Within Thales, we aim for a 60/40 balance, where you work from home at least two days a week, when your role allows this.
- A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalise your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade PTO for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs.
- 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
We actively support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions. That means that equal opportunities, inclusion and an informal culture are integral to our success. It also means that your well-being and happiness matter to us! That’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, remote working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in The Netherlands and employment and/or education history. Some vacancies may require a security clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for security clearance please refer to the General Intelligence and Security Service.
< Terug naar zoekresultaat