Banen per Plaats
Banen per Categorie
- Banen Bid & Project Management 4
- Banen Financieel 2
- Banen Gezondheid, onroerend goed, veiligheid 18
- Banen Hardware 8
- Banen Industrie 15
- Banen Juridisch & Contracten 3
- Banen Klantenservice 9
- Banen Kwaliteitsbeheer en klanttevredenheid 3
- Banen Procurement 7
- Banen Software - IS/IT & Cyber security 31
- Banen Strategie, marketing, verkoop 3
- Banen Systems engineering 24
Product Program Manager
Regular Employee, Full time
For Thales Hengelo we are looking for a:
Product Program Manager.
About the team of Product Programme Managers
The Thales Naval organization in Hengelo is a product-oriented organization. All activities related to a certain product are combined in one Product Programme. This includes, among other things, new development, adaptation and delivery to (external) customer projects, cost improvement activities, obsolescence resolution, etc.
Structuring and executing this Product Programme, similar to the way external customer projects are structured and executed, is the main responsibility of the Product Programme Manager.
The Hengelo team of Product Programme Managers is part of the cluster Projects that also have hosts a team of (external) Project Managers and a Project Management Office.
About the job
As Product Programme Manager you are responsible for set up and execution of the Product Programme in close cooperation with the Product manger. You are responsible for realization of programme activities within its time, budget and requirements constraints.
As Product Programme Manager you lead a (core) team of Work Package managers and you:
- Provide a controlled and predictable execution of the programme
- Are responsible for contact with and reporting to the relevant stakeholders (product management, (external) project management and engineering)
- Contribute to reviews, evaluations and product road map activities
You have proven experience with working in a technical environment and affinity with technical products. As Product Programme Manager you:
- Have relevant experience in Project Management of (complex) projects.
- Have a good skill set in project management methods.
- Have the ability to overview complex situations and to manage multi-task environments.
- Have excellent leadership skills.
- Are strong in motivating and structuring members of all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Are fluent in English.
- IPMA certifications is a plus.
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization;
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles;
- Attention for personal development and own initiative;
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility;
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs.
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
< Terug naar zoekresultaat